Tuesday, October 2, 2012

The 11th Hour


This film basically discusses the main topic of global Warming much like an Inconvenient Truth as well as  other problems facing are planet.  Many people overlook all the devastating problems that are facing our planet.  I am one to blame as well for being somewhat selfish and worrying about myself, my life and current situation instead of future generations.   After watching the film, since it focuses on how humans are contributing to the destruction of earth and its natural resources, I think it is extremely important to become aware and conscious of nature and how to preserve it.  In all films relating to this topic it shares suggestions and solutions on how to repair the damaged planet and changing our ways. I believe these suggestions should be taken into consideration and utilized. I think it is important to help save the world and do things that are environmentally friendly for our own sake.  It is important to me to take part in these things because I feel that although others may not partake, which has contributed to the planets decline, I am doing everything possible to make a difference and perhaps one day we will see the effects of our efforts.  The film has a strong message and definitely deserves to be heard.   

No comments:

Post a Comment